A list of things TO-DO and ones that I have already done.
1. Started your own blog -YES, umm hello, you're reading it.
2. Slept under the stars -YES, camping many times.
3. Played in a band - YES, I am counting 6th grade.
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower - YES, at the pond with Dad in high school.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/world
8. Climbed a mountain -YES, Alaska trip.
9. Held a praying mantis -YES, in my front yard here in CA last June while trimming roses.
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch -YES - everything I do.
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning -YES - let's not talk about it.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty -YES - in college when Bradyn and I went to NYC.
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight -YES - with my husband. :)
22. Hitch hiked YES - In Alaska, to the grocery store.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill - NEVER. :)
24. Built a snow fort -YES, with our Golden Retriever Jake!
25. Held a lamb- OH yes, more than 1!
26. Gone skinny dipping- ummm, yep. At Junerville, in high school.
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse -YES, during Jr High Science Class.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset - YES, Iowa, Cali, Alaska, Hawaii, Germany, many places.
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community -YES, in Iowa.
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied - YES, I try to be thankful for what we have.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing - - YES, Alaska
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke - YES, drunk at the bar with Dena.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance- YES. Don't remember it.
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing - YES with Dad in Florida.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling - YES, Mexico on spring break.
52. Kissed in the rain -YES - My husband.
53. Played in the mud -YES - i have 2 brothers, it MUST have happened.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater - YES - right up the road.
55. Been in independent movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies - YES, then I quit.
62. Gone whale watching - YES, Alaska. Amazing.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason -YES - just a few weeks ago.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma -YES - I rarely can do it with my iron count, I fainted in High School.
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp - YES, in college in Germany. Life changing.
67. Bounced a check- YES - tee hee.
68. Flown in a helicopter -YES. Don't remember it.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy -YES, My Strawberry Shortcake doll that is in your attic.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial- YES, in high school on DC trip for FFA.
71. Eaten Caviar -YES many times, typically same nights we have sushi.
72. Pieced a quilt -WORKING ON IT.
73. Stood in Times Square - -YES, in high school, on our way to Germany.
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job - Nope, don't wanna.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone - YES, my jaw. See # 68
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle- YES, my own and my husband's. :) But we don't speed.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car - YES, my second convertible was BRAND new.
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper- YES - FFA stuff.
85. Read the entire Bible -YES, at home.
86. Visited the White House -YES, same high school trip as previously mentioned.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating - YES, college. We bred, fed, raised, killed, processed but I wouldn't eat it.
88. Had chickenpox -YES, i test positive for it but only had one bump, right? as an infant?
89. Saved someone’s life - I hope so.
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous -YES - several comedians and singers. and, Tom Wopat (Luke Duke)
92. Joined a book club -YES - in MN, my friend Tami is a librarian.
93. Lost a loved one- YES
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone- YES since high school.
99. Been stung by a bee -YES, I am sure I have.
So, nothing surprising, right mom?